Day At The Track is now providing Mobile Video Streaming for our "on the go" players using Microsoft® Windows Mobile-enabled Smartphones and PDAs. Featuring state of the art Video Streaming from our partner Roberts Communication Network, our players can now watch and listen to their favorite races anywhere they get High-Speed Mobile Internet access.
PLEASE NOTE: Mobile Video Streaming services are only available on iPhone, BlackBerry or phones running Android or Microsoft® Windows Mobile 5 (or above) operating systems. Devices running Palm or Symbian operating systems will not be able to display the video streams.
How to Get Started
- REGISTER for a Day At The Track account, if you do not already have one.
- ACTIVATE your Day At The Track account, if you have not already activated your account.
- Open Internet Explorer on your High-Speed mobile phone or PDA and go to the following URL: http://www.dayatthetrack.com/mobile
- Enter your Day At The Track USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Select "View Live Video".
- Choose a track from the list.
- Windows Media Player will open automatically and play the video stream you have selected.
- You will need to have an iPhone, BlackBerry or phone running Android or Microsoft® Windows Mobile 5 (or above) operating systems to be able to view the streaming video.
- You will need to subscribe to a High-Speed (commonly referred to as "Broadband") mobile network service such as AT&T 3G, Verizon Wireless' EV-DO, Cingular's EDGE or Sprint/Nextel's Mobile Broadband. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information on availability and subscriptions and for any device configuration questions.
- High-Speed Mobile Internet access is generally not as fast as land based cable, DSL or T1 type access. Your viewing experience will vary depending on your signal strength and the service provider delivering your mobile high speed access.
- We only recommend players that have High-Speed Mobile Internet access utilize this service, as low speed connections will deliver a less than desireable viewing experience.
- Day At The Track can only provide technical support for questions relating to access to the service. We can not support questions on how to setup or use the mobile device, or anything else not related to the services we provide.
Streaming video services provided by: